Bringing Souls to Christ in Bixby "The Garden Spot of Oklahoma"

Praise be to God

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fasting from Dessert: Days 9-14 of 40

That is correct. I have not been posting the last few days. I'm not sure of all the reasons why, but to a degree I hesitated due to worrying that others may think I am posting for the attention. Perhaps somewhere down deep within I worried worse yet, that it was true. For this reason I took a few days off from posting to make sure. I have decided to only post when something hits me as having the potential to help others in their discipleship. Not that my previous posts were not, but perhaps I was trying too hard. The attention should not be upon me and what I am doing, but upon Christ. So I am not sure how many more posts will come along the way, but I hope what I do post will be a blessing to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment